Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lesson #5: My Kids Want Me

I do not know if the other mummies have the same experiences as me...

Whenever the daddy discipline or scold the children, they would cry for me.

However, when I discipline or scold them, the children would still want...... ME! :)

To me, this must be the best thing about being a mother! Somehow my children would still come to me for comfort and seek acceptance from me first.

Maybe it's a mother and daughter thing :)

The other night, I was so mad with Denise over her homework... (I forgot my Lesson #2) I scolded her rather badly. As I was not so hungry and wanted to have my dinner at a later time, she came to me and told me that she would wait to have dinner with me.

It was amazing that after a scolding from me, there was no anger or bitterness. But she still wanted to spend time having dinner with me.

Do I regret having children? NEVER!

3 comments:

  1. Now that you mentioned, YES! They would ask daddy after a discipline session why he scolded/beat them, but if it's me, they would move on as if nothing had happened. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a house mum and yes my daughter has a habit of staying beside me at night whenever I scolded her. I think children now are smarter and wiser because their parents are smart and wise!


    what is Medisoft?
    Recognized by many medical professionals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. I am a mother of three and I also never experienced bitterness from them when I get mad at them. Yes they would cry and stay silent for a while but they still stay beside me during tv and nap time. Oh I love them so much. Thank you for sharing.

    Check out: medical billing outsourcing

    ReplyDelete